We need to TURN up the HEAT by Monday, April 27! #
For the last four sessions, we have worked hard to achieve an MOU to address COVID-19’s horrendous impacts on Overlake’s nurses. Our proposal includes:
- Hazard pay
- Extra shift incentives and administrative pay for nurses the Employer prohibited from working due to exposure at work
- PTO protection
- Better access to testing
- Reasonable accommodation with benefits to those at high risk.
We need your help to fight for this memorandum of understanding (MOU). April 27 is our last scheduled session and could be our last chance to secure this MOU.
Here is what you can do to help:
Sign the petition in support of our MOU and share it with friends and family.
ADO Forms: We need hundreds of forms submitted for this to make an impact. You can submit a form at wsna.org/ado.
Submit ADOs for: Staffing issues, Inadequate PPE, Workplace safety issues, Missed breaks, Unsafe assignments, Violations of the staffing plan, etc.
- These can be completed days or weeks after the fact.
- There is no retaliation for submitting this form.
- For staffing issues, inadequate PPE, workplace safety issues, missed breaks, unsafe assignments, violations of the staffing plan, etc.
Take WSNA healthy workplace survey, if you haven’t already.
For questions about the petition please contact your WSNA organizer Zach Seikel at email@example.com.