Watch your mailbox for the Dec. 2019 newsletter #
Some highlights of the newsletter include:
- Meet the 2020 WSNA negotiation team — In January your RN colleagues will begin the important process of negotiating the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between the WSNA nurses and Overlake Hospital Medical Center. We introduce you to several members of the bargaining team.
- WSNA OVerlake RN Private Facebook group — we give you information on it and how to join.
- Who do I contact? — a list of common concerns and how to find the answers to them.
- Your questions from the contract bargaining survey answered — a list of questions that came up and the answers to them.
- Benefit for WSNA member leaders - learn about the Leadership Conference in Chelan, WA, March 29 – 31, 2020.
- Online Staffing Complain form - learn how to use it.
- Overlake RNS and the new Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave — get the scoop.
- Discounts and Benefits for union members — read about benefits offered directly through your WSNA membership.
Don’t want to wait for the mail? Read the newsletter online.
Questions or concerns? Contact WSNA Nurse Representative Sydne James at firstname.lastname@example.org.